Monday, April 21, 2014

A garage divided


This lil' iX has spent its entire life living in a garage and I cannot subject it to the great outdoors after 25 years.  The problem is that we only have a standard 2 car garage, but now we have 3 European cars and a 2 Japanese motorcycles that all want to share space in there.  One solution would be a rack, but I don't foresee us living in this house forever, and the added expense isn't exactly cheap.

I found an online garage planning website and started playing around and figured there might be some options here.  Using actual dimensions I came up with this scenario after playing around with a few.

Jen's Smart Car really makes this work, because it's so short.  The Porsche 911 isn't too long either, in fact all three cars are small so this should work.  When I got home I tried it out.



Another angle:


No comments:

Post a Comment